May 13, 2007

I'll Say It Again...


Joe Borowski is NOT the answer. First off, I know I haven't posted in awhile, but finals are going on so I have been pretty busy. I had just settled in today to work on a paper and listen to the Tribe on Gameday Audio. The game was going fine, Lee got roughed up a little, but the offense was coming through. I was thinking that to finish this road trip 5-5 wouldn't be all that bad. Then, Borowski came in to "close" the game. I know he has had some good games recently, but when he enters, there is not a feeling that the game is over. Sure enough, he gives up the bomb to Bradley (of all people) and then puts enough runners on base to ensure the loss. I'm sorry, but they have to get someone better or there is no chance of staying with Detroit in the Central or holding onto the Wild Card down the stretch.
Also, it may sound funny to say this about a team up 2-1, but Game Four could very well be a must win for the Cavs. With Detroit up 3-1, the Cavs cannot afford a 7 game series with the Nets which I feel it could be if NJ ties it up tomorrow night.
Back to work.

No comments: