April 25, 2007

Welcome

Hello everyone, and welcome to Captain Redbeard's Rants. Hopefully you will find this blog enjoyable as I write about sports in general, but specifically Ohio sports. As a lifelong Cleveland/Ohio State sports fan I have been through a lot. I was living in Colorado during The Drive and The Fumble and I was in Glendale for the Debacle in the Desert. After the 1997 World Series, my friends were not sure if they would see me the next day. Of course, there have been some good moments as well. I was at Game 6 of the '97 ALCS in Baltimore and the 2002 OSU National Championship was fantastic. I'll be posting on all things Cleveland and Ohio State while also commenting on other sports events through the year. I'm also a high school track coach, so I'll probably dive into that as well at times.

No comments: